Cellulite refers to the dimpled “orange peel” skin, a skin that is dreaded by every woman. It afflicts women and girls of all ages. It does not discriminate and affects even skinny women and girls in their teenage years. Skinny women also have fat deposits between their skin and muscles, but it is more pronounced on plus size women. Although cellulite is not harmful or painful, it makes the skin, especially on the lower body, look very unattractive. It is therefore very vital to know ways on how to remove cellulite fast.
Symptoms of cellulite
Cellulite is easy to recognize because it is characterized by fat deposits under the skin that cause it to have an uneven, lumpy and dimpled appearance that resembles cottage cheese or an orange peel. Although it occurs at any time and out of nowhere, it gets worse with age. Women lose muscle weight as they age making them weaker, thinner, and they lose their firmness. Therefore, when the muscles become weak this subcutaneous fat no longer has a stable base and hence the bumpy appearance.
Cellulite affects a vast majority of women; around 90% and a small percentage of men. Our bodies are structured differently. Our physiological differences are because of the bands that connect muscles and skin. Men have thicker bands and many of them, which are in a crisscross pattern while those of women are in a vertical pattern. The other reason is that women have more body fat, and also their estrogen hormone plays a big role in cellulite formation and deposits. Women also deposit their excess fat in their legs and buttocks. It is therefore primarily a women’s condition.
It occurs in localized areas of the body such as the thighs, buttocks, stomach, upper arms, hips, and breasts. You could be among thousands of women who struggle with how to remove cellulite that is an unsightly condition.
So you are not alone, and the good thing is that there are various ways you can employ and know how to eliminate cellulite. No need to worry anymore because cellulite will be a thing of the past when you know home remedies for cellulite removal.
Natural Remedies for Cellulite and how to remove cellulite fast
There are inexpensive foods that you can get easily from the supermarket or your grocery store.
Foods rich in potassium are the best. They include sweet potatoes, bananas, etc. These foods promote healthy blood circulation in your body, and this enhances the skin cells to receive the nutrients required as natural remedies for cellulite.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins such as fruits, strawberries. Vegetables include spinach, beet greens, collard, broccoli, carrots, chili, garlic, and cabbage.
- Eat healthy fats such as avocado, olives and nuts such as almonds, walnuts, and pistachios. Fish, olive oil, flat seeds and Shea seeds have Omega three fatty acids that are good for a healthy skin and aids in blood circulation.
- Take bone broth especially chicken soup. The broth is important since it replaces the collagen destroyed as you age.
- Eat proteins that are low in fat, for example, egg whites; and plant proteins like beans e.g. white beans, lentils and also split peas. Such proteins will help in building up the weak muscles.
Though it is not food, water is the best-known detoxifier of all times. It flushes toxins out from the body and is one of the ways how to remove cellulite. Water hydrates and renews your cells. You can start by taking two glasses before breakfast and be sure to take more throughout the day.
Avoid the following foods to boost the chances of success for natural remedies on cellulite removal to benefit you:
- Fried foods such as chicken and French fries.
- Sugary foods such as soda, candy, and cakes.
- Foods with high amounts of salt can make you retain water in the body. For example, canned beef and pork, canned soups, etc. and these can worsen your cellulite deposits and reduce the success of workouts to get rid of cellulite.
3. Exercises for Cellulite
I recommend exercises as part of home remedies for cellulite removal. These exercises target the lower body and upper arms. These exercises will reduce the subcutaneous fat (fat beneath the skin) and replace the lost muscle tissue. You don’t have to visit the gym to do these exercises. You can do them in the comfort of your home and discover how to remove cellulite in a less strenuous environment.
- How to remove cellulite using Squats and lunges
They help in the movement of your thighs and legs and improve blood flow and detoxify the skin and lose that cellulite mass beneath your muscles. Make this into a routine of at least three times a week with 1-hour workout regimes.
- How to remove cellulite through Thigh Exercises
There are some easy exercises for cellulite such as thigh raise that can do wonders in your quest for a cellulite free body. As you lie down on your elbows and knees and with your back flat, raise slowly your right leg to 45 degrees. Keep your knee bent and point your heel up to the ceiling. Hold that position for 10 seconds. Raise and lower your leg repeatedly for five times or more before alternating the legs for the same exercises.
- Imaginary chair position
Stand roughly one foot away from a wall with your feet straight ahead. Slide your body down the wall, until you are sitting with your thighs perpendicular to the surface. Retain this position for between 30 seconds to two minutes at a time as you leverage on home remedies for cellulite removal.
4. How to remove cellulite through Yoga
Yoga significantly increases blood circulation that helps flush out cellulite as natural waste. Poor blood circulation will allow toxin accumulation in your body hence leading to cellulite build up.
N.B: Some exercises can worsen your cellulite, and so you should work with an expert who has helped thousands of women with ways on how to remove cellulite. Click on the official website for more information
5. Using essential oils
Many women around the world spend huge amounts of money on creams, lotions and various forms of other treatments instead of using home remedies for cellulite. Unfortunately, many of these products have done little to help them with ways on how to eliminate cellulite.
However, one of the simple ways on how to remove cellulite is by massaging your body every day using the following natural oils. Stroke and massage the affected areas and you will realize a great improvement of your skin within a few days. Mix the following oils for amazing results on how to eliminate cellulite:
- Grapefruit essential oil (about 3 to 5 days)
- Cypress essential 3 to 5 drops
- Coconut oil (1 teaspoon)
- 5- 10 drops Juniper Oil
- 5-10 drops Rosemary oil
6. Using a coffee scrub
Coffee scrubs are an effective way to reduce the appearance of cellulite. A combination of coffee grounds with moisturizing coconut oil that soothes the skin, and a bit of sea salt exfoliates the skin if religiously applied. Coffee increases circulation with the skin becoming firmer, smoother and attaining a refreshing smell.
7. How to remove cellulite through The Joey Atlas Program
The best way to get rid of cellulite is using the Joey Atlas program of Cellulite Gone, which takes you step by on how to get rid of cellulite naturally. I learned about Cellulite Gone from a close friend who had used it and was totally successful in eliminating cellulite from her body.
Though I was doubtful at first, after trying the Cellulite Gone program, I started noticing changes in only ten days. The bumpy areas had reduced to a bare minimum, and although the cellulite was not completely gone, a huge percentage had disappeared. I then realized that this is the best way to get rid of cellulite. I have now used Cellulite Gone program for a year, and I love the results. I now like visiting the beach wearing sexy bikinis to show off my smooth and well-toned body. And you know what, I now make heads turn.
About the author
Although Joey Atlas is not a medic, he has vast experience when it comes to women’s bodies. Joey has 2 degrees in exercise physiology. He has assisted thousands of women from all over the world who have had cellulite issues. Joey Atlas promises that in only ten days of using his program, you will notice your dimples and bumps become smaller than they are. And the good news with Cellulite Gone is that it will not only help you with how to remove cellulite but will also help you to lose weight giving you a slimmer, healthier body.
What are the benefits of using Cellulite Gone Program?
- It does not involve any drugs or other harmful components
- It provides a permanent solution if you follow the treatment routinely without fail.
- Money back is guaranteed in 60 days if the product does not work, hence assuring you that Joey Atlas program is not a scam.
Bonuses of Cellulite Gone
Atlas Joey ensures that you get extra tips on how to eliminate cellulite. He offers:
- Naked beauty video with exercises and body moves that you need to perform only three times a week.
- A naked beauty guide with written instructions on body movements
- A schedule on when to perform these routines on how to eliminate cellulite
- Cardio exercise workouts to get rid of cellulite
- A private subscription to enable you get more tips to keep cellulite at bay.
- A video to ensure you also have a flat stomach that is sexy as well as upper arms that are tight and toned after getting rid of cellulite
You don’t need to hide your body because of the unsightly cellulite again. Raise your self-esteem by using Joey Atlas’s Cellulite Gone program on how to remove cellulite. There are many suggestions and tips of various methods on how to get rid of cellulite naturally. I advise you to work with an expert, especially one on women’s bodies. For more information click here and learn more about Atlas Joey and his program.