Mother Nature gives us plants and trees with fruits, vegetables and nuts that are full of vitamins, minerals, and other vital nutrients to nourish our bodies so that we can enjoy a long, healthy life. One such tree is the coconut tree. With the many health benefits, it has been nicknamed “the tree of life”. Coconut oil is one of the products derived from the coconut tree and probably you are asking what can you use coconut oil for?
What is the best Coconut Oil?
The unrefined coconut oil is the one that you consume when you consume a fresh coconut picked from a tree. There are two types of coconut oil:
- Virgin or extra virgin coconut oil. It is the one that is the least refined. It possesses the coconut aroma and taste, and we make it from fresh coconuts.
- Refined coconut oil is cheaper and possesses no coconut flavor and aroma. It also does not offer the same health benefits like the virgin oil. However, refined coconut oil still provides excellent sources of the beneficial fatty acids like the MCTs, (Medium Chain Triglycerides). Manufacturers produce it from dried copra. It undergoes various levels of processing such as bleaching, and deodorization. I believe you are now in no doubt what is the best coconut oil.
What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil as a Skin Care Product?
How do you use coconut oil as a skin care product? Coconut oil is a most effective moisturizer on all skin types. It prevents flaking, and loss of moisture from your skin. Coconut oil delays wrinkling and sagging of the skin. Its skin care products such as soaps, creams, and lotions prevent premature aging and restore elasticity due to its antioxidants properties. Lip balms from coconut oil will make your lips remain soft and moisturized. Coconut oil is excellent in removing make-up. By just applying a little coconut oil on a piece of cloth, it can be used to clean away the make-up including around the eyes. After removal, wash your face and apply coconut moisturizer. I used to ask, what can you use coconut oil for? I didn’t have an answer until I had a first-hand benefits when I used coconut oil.
My Personal Experience
At my place of work, we hold outdoor team building activities that help us to bond and be more motivated. We also relax and de-stress. The exercise energizes, revitalizes us and helps us to be a stronger team with improved productivity. However, during my first outdoor team building activity with the organization, my skin, especially the face, arms, and neckline became sunburned and dry. My skin became sunburnt even though I had applied a good layer of over the counter lotions. I moisturized my skin, but this did not rejuvenate my skin even after four days. My colleague suggested I use Coconut Oil Secret Program, which she stumbled upon accidentally a year ago and used up to date. I decided to try it and believe it or not, after only two days, my sunburns were not only gone, but my skin was soft and smooth. After that resounding success, “what can you use coconut oil for?” is a question that has never been on my lips ever since. I have had many other outdoor activities as a team and individually and have never experienced sunburns, drying or flaking off my skin, thanks to Coconut Oil Secret Program.
How do you use Coconut Oil to Care for your Hair?
Dandruff is a nuisance for many men and women, and this can be very frustrating. You could be a victim and might have tried many hair products that do not work, but that problem will now come to an end by using coconut oil. So what can you use coconut oil for if not as an excellent conditioner that promotes healthy growth of hair, and the re-growth of the already damaged hair? Coconut oil prevents protein loss that leads to hair thinning.
How do you use coconut oil to boost the health of your heart?
Coconut oil is good for your heart because the oil prevents heart diseases. The oil contains lauric acid that is present in breast milk. The acid prevents high levels of cholesterol and blood pressure. The saturated fats obtained in coconut oil are not harmful like those found in vegetable oils. As an individual, what do you use coconut oil for? Use it to keep your heart healthy.
How do you use coconut oil to boost your immunity?
Coconut oil has a high defense against disease-causing bacteria, viruses, and fungi. The following are some of the diseases that are preventable by the use of coconut oil:
- Influenza, ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gonorrhea, ringworm, athlete’s foot and rashes caused by diapers.
- Cures Candida or yeast by relieving inflammation, both internally and externally
- Prevents gall bladder and kidney diseases by dissolving kidney stones
- Improves the body’s ability to absorb essential minerals like calcium and magnesium that are necessary for the development of healthy bones and teeth. Coconut oil also prevents tooth decay
- Coconut oil controls diabetes. By controlling blood sugar and improving the secretion of insulin
- If you are an athlete or a fitness trainer and want to boost and sustain your energy throughout the day. Never brush aside coconut oil wondering what can you use coconut oil for. Coconut oil will give you the kind of energy you require for your line of work.
What do you use Coconut oil for in Weight loss?
By using coconut oil, you can get the body size and weight you have always desired since coconut oil will not make you gain weight but lose it instead. Coconut oil is easy to digest, and it helps your thyroids and endocrine system to function optimally. The lauric acid in coconut oil improves the High-density lipoprotein (HDL) that regulates the cholesterol levels in the blood.
What can you use coconut oil for to improve Digestion?
Other than eating the nut, what can you use coconut oil for? Coconut oil increases the metabolism of the body thereby fighting obesity, which is a significant health challenge in the world. Using coconut oil makes you fuller and satiated which conversely makes you eat less. This oil helps to improve the digestive system. It prevents various stomach and digestion related difficulties including Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The antimicrobial properties of coconut oil have and assist in dealing with various bacteria, fungi, and parasites that can cause indigestion. It also helps in the assimilation of minerals, vitamins, and amino acids. What can you use coconut oil for is a phrase you will delete after you have experienced the goodness of coconut oil both in digestion and weight loss.
The Coconut Oil Secret Program
The Coconut Oil Secret Program is an e-book where you will discover the following fascinating facts:
- The reasons why you should consume coconut oil daily
- Why saturated fats are much healthier than hydrogenated fats
- The oils that you must always avoid
- Why the French people have the lowest levels of heart diseases yet their diet is saturated with fats
- The best healing superfoods, the unique qualities of coconut oil that fight pathogens and the right dosage for weight loss
- The symptoms that indicate that your thyroid glands are deficient, e.g., When you have weight gain, fatigue, constipation, depression, and loss of sexual drive
- The two foods that block your iodine and prevent your thyroids from functioning properly
- The perfect oil mix with coconut oil to fight acne and dermatitis
- How coconut oil can save your brain and fight diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis diseases
- How coconut oil fights cancer by starving cancer cells
- Coconut oil as the ultimate detox
- The best type of coconut oil to buy for optimum health
Bonuses of the Coconut Oil Secret Program
After getting this wonderful program, you will also receive two free exclusive health reports.
- A report about 20 cleansing and anti-aging ways to use coconut oils.
- A report about 11 super delicious, healthy coconut recipes
The Author of Coconut Oil Secret Program
Jake Carney, who is the founder of The Alternative Daily, authored this e-book. He is an expert in healthy foods and nutrition. This Program has every detail on what are the benefits of coconut oil. It will educate you on what is the best coconut oil and what do you use coconut oil for.
After I started using coconut oil daily, both for consumption and external use, my life has changed for the better. I am healthier, more energetic with a glowing skin. My hope is that you are more enlightened on what is the best coconut oil, what are the health benefits of coconut oil and like me, you will never ask what can you use coconut oil for. For more information, visit this official page